Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sentient Speech

Today it occurs to me that the language of the Sentient Beings has to be poetry


Work in Progress:  "Chances of Drowning"

But I argue, "I'm not a poet."  
Well, I'm not a good one.
I don't know what to do.


"A Pigeon Post."

Just sit back
and listen


In progress: "A Hurricane Steed."

So I try it.
And I think, "Yes!  That's how they come to me!"
All I have to do is let the words come to me, just like the pictures.


"Secret Substitute Smell"

You're Still Talking


"City Jackal"

So I sit back.
Two words, that's all.
Just two words.
Over and over.


In Progress: "Fare Well"

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You







2 comments:

  1. These new works are wonderful! I am so glad to be moving along on this creative journey with you! Much Love and Light to you for 2015 and beyond. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen! I'm not really sure what I'm doing here, but it feels right :) and is quite fun!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover