Friday, February 10, 2017

Skeleton Tree Flies - Brilliant Stranger



I loaded my awkward art videos on youtube so they can be watched and shared. I have been hesitant to share these because 

1. In their raw and awkward nature I feel a little embarrassed and  
2. (even more than #1) I don't want this to be about me or ego, I have started sharing these more and more because I get a lot of response from people who say they are inspired by them, to create, to be brave, to accept their vulnerability.
3. Many people have "visions" Call them what you may, waking dreams, subconscious thoughts... and by sharing these videos I hope those souls feel less "strange" or alone.
So... check out my youtube channel if you're curious! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDFGCpGczTM&t=13s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover